Picaroons Brewing Co. has an opening for an experienced bookkeeper. We offer competitive salary, a benefits package and flexibility. The position is expected to require 24 – 32 hours per week. There is a possibility that much of the work can be done from home. We are also open to proposals from bookkeeping firms.
- Sage Simply Accounting and Xero Accounting
- Unleashed Inventory
- Shopkeep POS Systems
- Sling payroll timesheet
- Ceridian Powerpay
- Clover/First Data merchant services
- Maintain and reconcile all GL accounts day to day
- Process daily invoices and submitting to clients
- Work closely with AP clients to maintain relationship and keep current payment schedule
- Reconcile daily bank transactions
- Reconcile daily cash ups from retail locations
- Reconcile First Data reports with all payments from retail locations
- Daily cash flow updates and monthly forecasted cash flow
- Process payroll for 50+ employee’s plus expenses
- Maintain all employee files, receive all paperwork for new hires
- Set up health benefits for employees
- Prepare ROE’s and T4’s
- Prepare bank deposits for retail locations
- Input monthly inventory counts, reconcile discrepancies
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Work closely with the accounting team to prepare required documents for CEO and bank to review.
- Prepare all required documents for corporate year end
- Prepare annual budget
- Process and file monthly and quarterly HST remittances
- File monthly excise duty tax
- File monthly sales volume with Alcool NB Liquor
- Knowledge of funding programs and claim processes.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft excel. ie.pivot tables,vlook up formula etc.
- Run sales reports for all managers
To apply, ask questions or obtain more details, please forward your resume to email@example.com